Sunday, January 06, 2013

You are who you are and live for yourself....

当你觉得处处不如人时,不要自卑,记得你只是平凡人。
当别人忽略你时,不要伤心,每个人都有自己的生活,谁都不可能一直陪你。
当你看到别人在笑时,不要以为世界上只有你一个人在伤心,其实别人只是比你会掩饰。
当你很无助时,你可以哭,但哭过你必须要振作起来,即使输掉了一切,也不要输掉微笑。

I have been wandering around in a maze and every stage is like ah.. there's the light, it's gonna be fine and when you reach, seems like another disappointment when it is actually another dead end. o(>_<)o
Yes, you may fall down, you may cry as loud as your heart want. You may even stay moody but you've got to find a way and figure out what's wrong. Sooner or later you will have to step out from the storm. 

I have been going thru ups and down for these 2 years and it has made me stronger. Every stage of obstacles met was like a test. A test that involves emotions, mental and physical strength. And, sometime even $$$ or getting myself hurt. To be honest, I am kinda tired and drained out by the emotions and mental test. 

You see, when something hits me real bad, I tend to keep quiet and get into total shut down emotion state (such as being stubborn/not smiling at all/defensive and sometimes showing my other side of childish behavior) but I am actually just struggling and trying to figure out the things that is happening in my life. My brain is like running 24*7. Even during sleeps, it just won't give it a rest. 

Luckily I am blessed to have some advisor(s) around lolz (perhaps this is what they call in mandarin "gui ren").  With the support from my family, close friends and Mr.B, I am trying my best to strive for success and to be cheerful once again. I am thankful and appreciate the advice and guidance provided. And pray to God to bless them daily. I don't know who will walk in and leave throughout my journey in life but as long as time allows, I would like them to stay around (vice-versa) until God forbids.

Everyone faces different kind of situations and obstacles in life. Some are due to natural disaster(s) / dis-perfection of the physical body / poverty / health / work related / human-relationship etc. Just because the things that you are going through may not be as severe as you heard of in the news or through your circle of friends, it does not mean you have no right to feel sad. It's not like you don't feel content or don't appreciate things in life or are mentally / emotionally weak. You have every right to feel sad, moody, frustrated or even depress. That's just us - humans, made of flesh and blood. My remedy is -  to look into the mirror once daily and give yourself a smile. Tell yourself this, "Hey, it's me. Ya I am still alive and yes, I've gone through yesterday and am getting stronger day by day. It'll pass."  

For those who are facing difficulties in life. Just continue believing "Out of difficulties, comes miracle." 
You've got to have faith and never give up! 
Gambatte! Gambatte! Gambatte!!!



No comments: