I've always been afraid of losing people I love and sometimes I just wonder if there is some one out there who is afraid of losing me. Perhaps when a person no longer appreciate your presence in his/her life, it is best to let it be and walk away. After all, you can't control who will stay with you and who will not until the end of the journey.
Sometimes, the best way to stay close to someone you love is just being a friend. At least, you won't get hurt that much. Time passes. Memories fade. Feelings change. People leave. But hearts never forget.
人与人之间就是很奇怪。当爱什么都可以, 情淡了什么诺言都变成个借口。 踏出自己的一道墙,接受那所谓给你安全感的人而再被受伤。 见识多了难以再踏出相信或接受。 我曾经对自己说,我愿意用一輩子的桃花運,來換一個對的人。But who am I kidding? 当你知道您的命并非和普通人一般,你会如何? 要就你一辈子不嫁或你就随缘遵命吧 ... Regardless of what, am trying to be positive. 今日不知明日事 right? Life goes on~
As shared by William Arthur Ward, "The adventure of life is to learn. The purpose of life, is to grow. The nature of life is to change. The challenge of life is to overcome. The essence of life is to care. The opportunity of life is to serve. The secret of life is to dare. The spice of life is to befriend. The beauty of life is to give and the joy of life is to love."
I don't know when or what would happen and not knowing how the future works out for me but at least for now, I am moving on~

No comments:
Post a Comment