Friday, August 22, 2008

Kong Kong's bday

Today we celebrated Kong kong's birthday at Starview Restaurant. Wow.... the dishes was yummy... Unfortunately I was not able to fully enjoy my meal due to the painess caused by my tonsils infection. I was not able to speak then, and when my relatives spoke to me, I had to reply them using SMS and sign language. Phew... luckily I have a good translator beside me (Cousin CH). Hehehe =)

I am so happy to see grandpa's face with a big U =). He was so happy having us gathered together at his birthday dinner. The food was nice and very expensive as well. Total? Approximately RM 4000, RM180 per person. Boy... this is the most expensive meal that I have ever had. There were lobster meat, peking duck with dumplings, real sharkfin soup, abalone and for dessert? Some dish called "shuet kap" in Cantonese. Very nutritous and good for the complexion.

Pity bro was not able to join us as he is off to US for training. No worries bro, I have attached some pictures for you to view.... Big big abalone~ muahahhah...... Drooling?




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

huwa... 1800!

d(^.^)b And the abalone!!!

I'm sorry bout your tonsils. How izit now?

Yin said...

Heheh zuzu.... is 180 not 1800.....
There is recovery on my tonsillitis but got infection cause ulcer on the tonsils now.

NO worries.... will get well soon. Just no "luak", "juak" & "jian" food.

Anonymous said...

oh... sorry bout the extra zero. Mata sepek.

Ey~ so you're still on MC now?

Anonymous said...

YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED!!!

http://zulee.wordpress.com/2009/01/14/taggeratties/